Banana & Peach Smoothie

4/3/14


smoothies are one of my favorite breakfast foods. i commute about 1.5 hours on public transit to work, so i like to take my breakfasts with me each morning to make my day a little easier. it may not be the ideal option, but it's the best option that fits into my busy lifestyle, and hey, at least i'm eating breakfast, which is more than i can say for my younger self. 
along with a whole slue of blended options, this banana & peach combo is one of my most loved right now. just grab all the elements, throw them into your blender and buzz, buzz, buzz till it's blended. pour into a seal safe container like a klean kanteen and off you go.
 
ingredients:
- half of a banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen peaches
- 1 tsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 large icecubes
- dash of vanilla extract

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger