Vine App

2/4/13


What's the newest rage in social applications? Let me introduce you to Vine App. This latest craze let's you record 6 second video's (in a stop and go spliced style, or full length taping) that is then cross connected to your Twitter account, much like Instagram. So, how do I like it? Meh. I think it's going to be one of those, "not sure he's my kinda cute, but think I could warm up to him slowly" kinda love stories. To be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% sure on what the best reason to use this app is just yet. I can already say that I'm not a fan of the longer than expected wait times for videos to load. However, personally I need to spend time exploring what is it that I want to show people that I can't already share in some creative capacity. Sure I have interesting DIY ideas, clever photography, or useless snip-its to share, but how is this app going to make sharing that better? I've decided to give it a fair shot for a while and see where it takes me. Motto = practice + learn + share. In actual fact, online this Vine app is already spreading like wildfire, so perhaps everyone else has been implementing the same mental motto as well.

Why not give it a shot with me? If you don't already follow me on Twitter at @oomphlove and then join me on Vine @oomphlove. Here is a sample of one of my video's "Colour Me Crazy". Share any video's you make in the comment section!
 

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger