Ideas To Wrap Your Head Around.

11/15/11

Recently a lot of really great friends have been buying up homes and I couldn't be more excited for them. I also love chatting with them about innovative home decor ideas. As a kid my mom once bought me this amazing book about DIY headboards. I used to sketch out bedroom redesign plans and would spend hours tinkering away in the basement to create something out of nothing. As an adult, not much has changed. I still spend hours, moving things around, using old things and coming up with new designs.  To all my creative and moving friends, this post, and many others, is for you. 

Simple, yet big impact bedroom headboard ideas, that will hopefully inspire.
Photo credits: Blog966, www.frankie.com & www.greenspotantiques.com

                             1. Vintage handkerchiefs                  2. Large artist print or photograph
                             3. Old door or wooden panel           4. Small mirrors
                             5. Tin can tops                                 6. Salvaged fireplace mantel
                             7. Picture frames                              8. Chalkboard paint

1 comments:

Lo Hughes said...

Not even lying, can I hire you to decorate our apartment when we move to Toronto? Or at least hire you to make us a headboard?!

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger