Autumn Air

10/17/12

 There is no season I adore more than fall. The pumpkin smells, velvet scarves, the crisp air, the crunchy sounds and the deep red colours. More than anything this year,  I especially love being in my new house getting to enjoy the season with all the windows opened and the view of trees and sunsets that surrounds it. It's been a great first month of slowly planting some fall flower pots and the little knickknacks finds their place in the home. This past thanksgiving was outstanding and my belly has never been soooo full of turkey feasts, amazing wines and teeny weeny treats. There really is just so much to be thankful for right now. Hope everyone else is enjoying this time of year. Halloween (my favourite holiday!) is just around the corner. xoxox.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I love autumn, too! It's the best season of the year!

http://kribamil.blogspot.de/

erica said...

Beautiful pictures, this is my favorite time of year! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xx

Unknown said...

Thanks to you both!xoxox

andrea m. said...

i love autumn!! halloween is so fun too :) beautiful photos!

andrea brionne
@thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger