Day in the Life: Echo Beach

6/18/12

A few weeks ago, Mike surprised me with tickets for an upcoming Counting Crows concert. With everything we have had going on lately between buying a house and getting design projects ready (and also feeling very excited) for our engagement party, we were both very much looking forward to a little downtime. Friday night was one of the BEST date nights! I couldn't have asked for more than just hanging out on the sand at Echo Beach, watching the sunset and listening to one of my fav bands - no better way to get a little much needed R&R. What did you all get up to on the weekend? 

p.s. I am still working away on the redesign of the blog hoping to add a little more life & style. Let me know your thoughts and feelings, by posting a comment! Also, what would you like to see more of or feel free to post about recommended topic suggestions.

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger