Pumpkin Carving

10/21/11

After a long night of packing (off to Rochester, NY), laundry and cleaning, I decided to pop in a movie, get cozy and buckle down on carving my pumpkin. Last week, Mike and I picked out this little gem while we were out and about one evening. I have been so excited to finally have the time to sit down, carve it and bake the seeds with nutmeg & brown sugar – yummy! I remembered as well that I had a bottle of spiced Pumpkin Ale (available at the LCBO) which I decided to bring out to enjoy during the carving festivities. 









There are so many options of what you can do with your pumpkin design. Take some time to google around even before you decide on one. You can even make a few different ones and place them inside and outside of your home. Wishing you all a happy and creative carving! xoxo.

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger