Fruity Cocktail Fizz

5/16/12

The other night my one sister and I hosted my mom to a little post-mother's day dinner party at my downtown apartment. It was a lovely time of just the ladies hanging out, so we decided to make a fun little pre-dinner fruity fizz drink to sip and enjoy with the conversation.


To Make:  Grab a fun pitcher out of the cupboard and add 1/2 of a sliced up lemon, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup of whole blackberries, 2 cups of orange juice (or 1 packet of crystal light tangerine mix), 1-2 bottles of grapefruit Perrier, 5-6 ice cubes and 4 ounces of vodka (for those looking for a drink with a stronger kick). Then mix all together with a wooden spoon really well. For the best mix of flavours, let it sit in the fridge to chill for about 30 mins. Then pour into glasses and garnish with a little extra fruit. Try pairing this with the Spicy Parsnip Chips  recipe, or as a summer party drink with friends or family on the patio!

1 comments:

Christopher said...

Yummy!! I need a balcony drink for my place. Its supposed to be a scorcher of a summer! :)

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger