Farmers' Market

9/11/11

Sunny Sunday afternoons should often be spent outdoors exploring new things in the city.  

Today, I ventured to a local farmers' market for some fantastic locally grown food and flowers.

Although the summer is leaving us, the best pick-up-and-go treat at anytime of year is always flowers. No matter if you have had the worst day, some cheap and colourful flowers thrown into a vase will always (or often) make you feel better.



      
I am forever grateful to my Nana for spending countless 
summer days trying to educate me on all the names of each floral   
variety (although I wish I could remember them all!). While there are 
SO many to choose from, I will always love peonies and hydrangeas best. 
They have such great shape and last a really long time. 

Sit back this Sunday, grab and book, have a cup of tea and 
enjoy some flowers!

0 comments:

OOMPHLOVE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger